Technology of "Glaco Power Blade Aero Type"
Powerful water-repellent Glaco wiper for snowy season. Aero structure shape enables stable wiping by preventing wiper from uplifting even during high-speed driving, under strong wind and heavy blizzard.
Adopted high rigidity frame which can steadily push away even heavy watery snow. Dedicated silicone rubber stands against cold weather.
"Strong Glaco water-repellency" & "Snow resistant aero frame"
Repels snow, ice, muddy dust, and resistant against cold temperature, blizzard and high-speed driving.
Ideal wiper for snowy season.
Forms snow and ice repelling coating layer
Even under below zero temperature, forms water-repellent layer on windshield surface by operating wiper for about 3 min. in dry condition. Prevents snow and freezing windshield.
How to use "Glaco Wiper Power Blade Snow Type"
Before replacing wipers
- After opening package, make sure that the wiper rubber doesn't come off from the frame, and all parts are not deformed or missing.
- Stop the car engine, and make sure that the wiper switch is OFF.
- Remove oil-film and stain on the windshield surface in advance.
- For avoiding scratching, place a soft cloth and the like on the car body and glass.
Pull up wiper arm and remove blade.
Pull up the wiper arm to stand, and turn the blade so that wiper rubber comes to upside. Push the stopper pin, and slide the blade to remove.
Install new wiper blade.
Slide the clip of blade into wiper arm's U shaped hook, and lock the cover. When locking, make sure that you hear clicking sound, and blade is steadily locked.
After installation, make sure ;
(1) Operate wipers for about 10 strokes, and check wiper is correctly installed.
(2) Wiper doesn't touch the car body.
(3) Air spoiler and wiper arm don't touch the car body.